Okay this is my second week at TJC,and I must say some things:

1)Being vice CG rep is fun. I finally can be involved in class activities!

2)Collecting money in JC is so much easier.Everyone's more cooperative as compared to secondary,or maybe that's just some psychological hoax played on me.

3)Mass PE is quite enjoyable,for TODAY.We learnt discus throwing,and the teacher's quite nice.But other TJ Pe teachers look so sporty and really really very intimidating.

4)I'm still not used to not having a permanent classroom for my CG.For every lesson we have to move from class to class.And in TJ,the classrooms are scattered,it's really very difficult to navigate around the school,pfuit.

5)I really have changed my perception of Biology teachers after attending the first Bio lecture.It's like my remedy for a boring day!





6)I'm getting woozy.

7)It's time I turn off the computer and assign roles for our upcoming English Fair skit.

8)Oh yeah,




CG 20 ROCKS! Haha I'm glad my CG's quite united.We had CG lunch today and I hope there'll be an outing soon! Also missing 7Things,I'll be waiting for the day the 7 of us can reunite again!~

i said my pieceTuesday, February 17, 2009 at 10:56 PM