Saturday: MUGGING. Was doing Biology and Chemistry tutorial.Kinda difficult,and wana clarify some questions on Monday.After that Dad said he's bringing us to Keppel Bay to find some ATAS restaurant for his business client.Luckily I knew the way,Ling Xiang rocks! Ahaha so yeah it was a Japanese restaurant.Whoa the assorted sashimi cost 100 bucks!Really a ripoff. And like all other high end restaurants,the dish they served is barely enough for human consumption.The plate was sooooooooooo humongous,and only 6 pieces of wagyu beef.I can already finish 3 in one mouth man.Pfuit and it cost 180bucks. So yeah the total could give anyone a heart attack.

After that we went to Keppel Bay! Walked around ,snapped a few pictures.Today Mum kept posing for the photo.Hahahs so cute =D Sis wanted to do some flying clap with her legs.Epic failure,haha it was pretty hilarious too.Yep came home and excreted alot,must be the green tea.

I'm not supposed to say that right?

























BEST PICUTRE OF THE DAY:

Ohhhh man I still want my Nikon D90!!!

i said my pieceSaturday, February 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM