Poem for my best friend Rachelle:
Back in Chung Cheng when I was 13,
I met this girl who's so outstanding in the school canteen.
Standing five feet seven with short black hair,
I was so scared of her I almost fell off my chair*.
But as time passed I came to know,
A girl so elegant it'll never show!
Armed with a huge mouth and powerful lungs,
she'll debate ferociously with her lashing tongue.
The years flew by so very fast,
But why a poem you people may ask.
Cause this is how we'll always see,
expressing our friendship through poems it'll always be!
At times we may seem so distant and far,
but we'll still call each other no matter where we are.
Time and tide will wait for no man,
But Rachelle and Ling Xiang will always be friends!
Laughing through our 4 years together,
No matter how bad and gloomy was the weather*!
Many years ahead we'll both endure,
Rachelle remember,
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
(P.S Those with the * are ups and downs we went through =D )