
Our society is definitely not a gracious and forgiving one. Thursday when I was relatively in high spirits enjoying my upsized Macs with that free glass cup( I have a fetish for freebies ), this old man had to ruin my day when I was returning back to school. You see, I was rushing for time and had to get back to school quickly. So we were brisk walking towards the bus interchange. When we saw 38 coming towards us,we just slotted ourselves into those bus queues. We made an error and went into the wrong one, and I guess we cut the queue of those who were waiting in the right lane. Well we apologised to the people at the back and when we went up the bus,this old man behind us was grumbling to himself,and yes indirectly at us.He was glaring at us man,really really darn rude. When he walked past our seats he spoke something in Malay which was Cutting Queue translated by my classmate. I mean okay we did cut your queue,but it was by accident and we did apologise too right? What's more there are PLENTY of seats available,so I doubt the 4 of us will vie with you for your seats Mister. This old man,I must say,is quite fashionable. He had two 50cent coins stuffed in his ear. I heard it's to bring good luck or soemthing along that line. Well initially I wanted to just forget and move on,but no he continued glaring at me when I was talking to my classmates. It really pissed me off. It's one thing that the younger generation should respect their elders,but I couldn't make myself do that when his humongous eyeball is fixated at whatever I do. Felt like gourging his eyeballs and stuffing it into his ear,I think it'll bring more luck than those two coins.
Well my threshold of anger is definitely gona drop because of numbskulls like this old fogey. I could even write a whole GP paragraph on him. Speaking of which my GP teacher is freaking me out. He tells my friend he misses him when my friend was just absent for a day. It's wrong to generalise but I seriously find Hwa Chong guys creepy.And they way he laughs when we make pervertic jokes,it's even pervertic than the joke itself lah!
Off to get some well deserved sleep before I start on my thick stack of tutorials.C'mon June holidays,
I need you.