Thursday was my first choir outing! Went for SAJC's Chorale concert. After that we went to the Esplanade to take photos! Hahaha took so many weird maid poses with Olivia my fellow maid from Philippines. Yep on the way took a few pictures of the night view there. And there was this band at the Esplande playing some electrico music,very very catchy. They surely are good for them to captivate even my attention which is supposedly only for opera music,LOLS.

Well yesterday was a tiring day.And I must say I'M PROUD TO RUN 4KM WITHOUT STOPPING. This is my first time ever to run without walking man.Oh oh and I met up with 7Things too! Initially Rachelle couldn't come,after that she SURPRISED us!Joined us for some Taiwan Ice Kancang and we had a mini kbox session at ECP.I think those people who saw us were traumatised or something.Rachelle was doing her weird voodoo dances and we took so many jump shots.Most of the time we eneded up looking constipated cause we couldn't gauge the timer.Hahaha good exercise though =D just waiting for the pictures to be uploaded ( WEITING!)

SYF's on Tuesday.Hoping to see 7 Things soon~

i said my pieceSaturday, May 02, 2009 at 1:19 PM