Ok so today was at Vivo enjoying dim sum with parents.Sister happily drove off to enjoy quality time with her other half. Darn I really wish I can drive,just you wait! The first thing I'm going to do when I get my license is to not knock my good friend down like what Rachelle will do,but to drive my family out,and later bring Mango to the beach!
Ok nuff said about my fetishes for driving licenses,today while I was enjoying prawn in rice sheet(I love the taste of the sweetened soya sauce=D ),there was this group of kids sitting right behind me.All of them looked so sweet and lovable,like those mudbloods with darn good genes. Well their genes were good to an extent.It was like 5 minutes after I had a good impression of them did they prove me wrong.You should have seen how they morphed from innocent children to screaming horrors. The little boy suddenly jumped from his seat and went to his sister and started tugging on her skirt. Then the little girl started to push her way off her maid's lap which she was sitting on and the poor domestic worker was trying to hold and feed her.The whole scene was like some siren trying to break lose from the chains that shackled her.She kept screaming "Let me go" and tugging at her maid's hand.
Poor maid had to eventually let the medusa-grostique-siren go to make her stop screaming.And guess what? Her parents thought IT WAS CUTE. They were like taking out their DSLR/cam phone and started snapping pictures of her. What the?! You grown ups couldn't even eat properly (Dad criticised on how dirty their table was,the mother dropped her spoon countless times),what more discipline your child? Sheesh I don't mean to generalise,but parents in the 30 plus age group really need to attend classes on maintaining child discipline. Well if you cannot take your child in hand,maybe it's time for the public to do that. Maybe we should burn the parents like what people will do to witches. Burn them in the townsquare,yeah that'll be a good idea =D
My level of tolerance has drastically dropped since last year.Maybe that's one of the side effects of entering a Junior College.And I'm really really critical now,well at least I know where I got it from.*Ahem thanks Papa*. In fact,being in a college gave me an insight on the cruel society. Back then in Chung Cheng everyone was still on relatively good terms with one another. Good thing about Chinese schools is that we still retain some formality with one another no matter how much we hated each others' guts.But now,sorry to generalise again,but students that come from schools with an Americanised envrionment,it's hard to mingle with them.I'm so used to the Cheena environment with the 德,智,体,群,美 kind of teachings.
Alright so now it's the start of a new term. A fresh start for me I hope. More muggings,YES MORE MUGGINGS.I'll just turn a deaf ear when people start saying I'm being a mugger.JCTs have scalded me badly,no more playtime.Society is cruel,really cruel.Kinda antcipate study outings and workout sessions with BFF. Let's hope our plan will last through the year.hope lah okay?