Blood Donation. Wasn't that painful when the needle went into my vein.I think the blood test whereby they use a high pressured instrument to make your finger bleed is worse. Initially I looked at it and thought "Aiyah can't be as bad as the big one."
Boy was I wrong,that fierce male nurse held my fourth finger and there was this loud PIAK sound. Then,I saw red. It wasn't painful at first,but then when I was waiting to donate my blood the pain came. Oh well, the donation process was fun! I saw my blood flowing into the bag,how cool is it!!! And after that there were refreshments for us! And having a split personality,I got possessed by my Kiasu side. Drank 2 packets of drink,and stole a few biscuits from the table although they already gave us a relatively big goodie bag.

I need to stop being so cheapskate.








Another dedication for Mango!

Thank you Mango for bringing so much excitement into my life. You never fail to give me heart attacks,even up till now. Running out of the house,going around the neighbourhood like some MP,barking and scaring the golden retrievers away.

But still,you never fail to cheer me up;sitting beside me at the balcony when I'm down,doing guard duty at night also at the balcony,keeping a lookout for any stray cats.You never fail to sit on my lap when it's wide open. You never fail to lick my hands when you get the chance,even though I don't know what grotesque monstrosities you ate before that. You never fail to snatch Kiwi's food unless I'm around. Haha thank you Mango,for listening to me blabber while doing your guard duty. Mango,you rock♄!!!

i said my pieceSunday, August 02, 2009 at 10:45 PM