Highlight of the Day.
Mango,the all so clever dog,got stuck in my neighbour,Elaine's drain. This all so clever mutt crawled into the drain and since the drains are all linked by a main sewer,she miraculously got into Elaine's drain. At first when she was barking we thought it's her usual aloof self. A few minutes later the maid told us that she was stuck in some drain. Dad and I had to travel all the way to the other side where there was an alley at the back of our house. I think I stepped on a dead lizard's carcass while getting to the back of the house,cause when Dad flashed the torchlight the floor was littered with carcasses of lizards. And along the way a few neighbours started asking my Dad why we were going to the back alley.Poor Dad had to explain to them that our insane dog was stuck in the drain and it caused quite a commotion among them,all dog lovers. Thanks Mango. After that I had to trouble Elaine by calling her. Luckily she was at home,if not I'll be spending the night with Mango stuck in the drain. After that I went to Elaine's house. She lifted the drain and there that fat ass was stuck. I had to start by loosening up her body,tugging at her fats and pulling her legs until she was close to the opening. Eventually I managed to get her out.Her butt and legs were totally black,and sis was cursing cause she just bathed her earlier in the morning. Had to lock her up to prevent her from going back into the drain. Sis and I also had to cordon off the drain,pile it up with bricks and wooden planks to prevent her from going in.
Boy what an event to celebrate National Day. I almost got a heart attack thanks to this dog.
Happy Birthday Mr Foo! xD Almost forget about it.