
Study outing today,and I found it really fruitful. Completed 61 Chemistry MCQ questions in a span of 7hours (including playtime!). Totally changed my impression on study groups. All along I have this mentality that study groups are more of a bane than a boon to my academic progress. Like all these distractions that'll be posed by my friends. I cannot deny that there were some, but the amount of work done was really more than what I can finish individually in 7 hours. And yes, steamboat outing tomorrow!~
I think the verdict's somewhat confirmed. But no matter what I still have my friends and family beside to pull me through 2010. I shouldn't waste that 10 bucks attending Adam Khoo's Peak Perfomance.
Looking forward to:
1) Christmaseeee!~
2) CIPs - YAH & Standard Chartered.
3) Kayaking sessions
4) More studying sessions.
5) Chinese New Year? That gives me a really good reason to shop.
6) Getting a driver's license!!! YES YES YES.
Welcoming the new year with an open heart. Please don't break it into a million pieces ya.