BBQ-ing was never that fun. Well most probably it was the fact that I didn't really help with the BBQ part,more of the binging and playing. But again,many thanks to NICHOLAS (NICOLE) for inviting us to his condo. And I must say,IT'S REALLY NICE. It's the kind of penthouse I've always dreamt of. Well decorated interior as well as the cosy and resort style balcony above. I really want his house,and to think some people would comment that his house is under-furnished,sheeesh.
After that we were watching horror films. The Heirloom wasn't that scary as compared to 1303. My word we screamed more during that 20-30 mins of the latter rather than the full length video of The Heirloom. And I think I really had karma on the way back home. When I went to the bus stop to wait for my buses, an auntie told his husband "Oh the last bus for 13 has already left." Decided to walk back home and it was bloody scary. When I reached the bus stop outside my lane, a bus 13 came.FML, IS THIS KARMA OR WHAT. But luckily Mum was still watching her dramas downstairs so it wasn't really that scary when I got home.
Oh yeah,after Oral Presentation I'm gona organise shopping outings! Gona save up moolah to spend on flipflops from NUM. Chin Kiat and I were drawn to the sign board outside the shop "Buy 2 get 1 free." You don't usually see that from NUM so that's what enticed me to scrimp from today onwards.
So many things I want to do and yet so little time. So many items I want to buy and yet I'm currently financially crippled.
Added frustrations of a 17 year old. =X