I cannot believe it,but yes Oral Presentation is finally over. 8months of Project Work, so much frustration just to churn out 2 emergencies - one case study and the other the proposal main. I'm really glad to say my group mates are great! We are average-doers and we may not be the group that's really apt at our presentation skills,but we seriously did have fun during most of our meetings. I'm gona miss the Sunday meetings and the rehearsals at the sports complex.
WE PLAYED HARD AND WORKED EVEN HARDER. ♥TJ099!
And today after OP we went to Bugis for window shopping. AND PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS WEIRD LADY WHO WILL ASK YOU FOR MONEY TO MAKE A TELEPHONE CALL. She's such a scammer.
& there's so many things to complete this holidays! Busymax!!
And btw Lady GaGa's super talented. No Way & Bad Romance. Can't wait for her singles and new album! & looking forward to more outings/study groups/kayaking kahkees outing!