Anyway the cast from First Class came to our school to promote their show. Nothing much though,no juicy insights, no gossips. I think if M.Corp were to make a show on either 7Things or CG 20/09 it'll be so dramatic. Speaking of which,class BBQ on Saturday! I think it'll be our second official outing since the Sentosa trip when everyone was still so childish (not like we matured much). But I guess we can relate better to one another now. And what pisses me off is that some people choose their friends to suit their social status. Yes,it's true you're more financially abled than the rest,but you don't have to make nasty comments on other people's financial status. Truth is, you did not earn that status yourself. Your parents provided that for you,and all the more you should not brag about it. I think such people can only be classified under acquaintances and not friends.
5more days till Dad comes back from Hong Kong. That's when it'll be the deciding factor whether I'll still able to stay in Choir. Since Secondary 3 I've been going against my beloved authoritarian's wishes: Quitting Chinese Orchestra to join English Drama,Keeping my fringe horrendously long(in his perception),choosing dentistry over medicine although both are relatively similar,and now joining Choir in JC. I'm sorry Dad but TJ didn't offer dragon boating,canoeing or kayaking. And please scrap the mindset that singing is a girlish thing to do. Please,everyday in the car you'll be listening to male singers and YOU yourself will try to sing along or at least hum the tune. What's more you jolly well know I will never treat singing as a job. I don't expect you to be supportive of me joining Choir,just don't criticise whenever I talk about happenings relating to Choir will suffice. But I guess now you'll finally have a good reason to make me quit. Come what may,I'll prove to you I can improve my grades,I will.
Furthermore,after having another close chat with Rachelle,I find that I still have difficulty in expressing myself. So many instances I find myself lost for words. I can't even rebut what Rachelle says. Even starting a conversation can quite difficult.
Holidays have yet to start and my to-do list is already lengthening by the day. Sooo many things to accomplish in such a short time.
~The frustrations of a 17 year old.