WASHINGTON - The US economy roared back to life in the fourth quarter with a 5.7 percent pace of growth, the US government said on Friday.

Microsoft's net profit rises 60% to US$6.66b.

Samsung Electronics profit tops US$8b.


Mrs Loh announced that her son is not allowed to shop for Chinese New Year Clothes.
FML,I'm forbidden to buy New Year clothes because my Mum thinks that I have too many clothes. Please! Dad chucked me all his old polo tees,of course it looks like my closet is filled to the brim. Ah well, I'm determined to buy something I can wear on CNY, even if it means playing dirty. Even if it means getting karma - I've been through lots of instances of it: Tripping, forgetting my spectacles, and more tripping. For the next 2 weeks should I go shopping with my mum, whenever I see something that I really like I'm gona show her this face,




And lately I've been finding it difficult to form coherent sentences. I took 10 minutes to form this sentence,and I'm not joking. It seems that the inability to speak and write properly is directly proportional with age. I couldn't even write properly during my first GP essay on Thursday. And I must say, my stuttering is getting worse. I'm always afraid of fumbling with my words,that's why I tend to form the sentences mentally before saying it out. And this puts me at a serious disadvantage especially during rebuttals.



NS in a year's time. Time is definitely running short. And till now all I achieved was a bronze for NAPFA last year. No jock status,no 2packs (I don't even want to expect too much of my stomach muscles lah) and pullups' still stagnant at 2. To think I used to scare myself by looking at the NS website constantly. Now I'm just immune,or should I say I'm somewhat accepting the fact that I WILL enlist early. So yeah, I need peer pressure to exercise constantly.



Wow it seems like my last post was on the 13th December.Blogging seems dull nowadays. I think I'm going to make a transition from a shopping list/narrative recount of my day kind of blog to something that talks about current affairs and relating it to my own experience. It seems much more interesting that way.




"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."



I wonder if I've achieved that as a best friend.

i said my pieceFriday, January 29, 2010 at 10:47 PM