I'm not certain if I studied the right way,because currently I retained only 70% of what I revised today. And that is not a good thing. One thing's for sure, I managed to stick to my plan and completed the basics of Calculus. Can you believe that I totally forget how to differentiate and integrate the simplest of Algebra? To think I can qualify for Dentistry.

Speaking of which, on Saturday I attended the NUS Open House with BFF. I'm simply amazed by the things we do. Not being familiarised with the buses at Bishan, I was told to take 156 from opposite Junction 8. So yeah met BFF on the bus and we happily travelled,taking pictures of an old man's pruny neck (BFF was intrigued by the crinkles/contours/meanders and rivers on his neck). When the bus turned into the interchange we realised we were at Sengkang. In the end we had a hard time flagging a cab because the place was so destitute of inhabitants that very few taxis frequent the place. Along the way there we were discussing about how bleak the chances were of us getting into our respective faculties in NUS (Law & Dentistry). Well when we reached the halls we were given this cool goodie bag. And who was the cheapo who wanted to get another bag huh! Anyway we only managed to listen to half of the Law talk because we were late from our excursion to ulu Sengkang. Law seems pretty nice,well I might consider arbitration/commercial law in the future,IF I CAN EVEN GET IN. After the talk ended we had an hour to spare,so we headed to the exhibition hall to take all the pamphlets and whatnots. Met a few familiar faces along the way. And it's pretty sad that so many faculties rush to you to hand you pamphlets,but not Law,Dentistry and Medicine. They're so prestigious I think it's the other way round lah.
Anyway I inquired about Dentistry and the common questions they'll ask during the interview and what to expect for the dexterity test. That stupid dental student seemed so reluctant to enlighten me,ass. He kept looking around,asking his partner when I asked questions. Snobbish bastard,and his teeth was crooked. How contradictory. And yeah,I'm just being sore and anal here.


So right now all I have to do is study really hard. Passion alone will not suffice to get into Dentistry. I need straight A's,and for someone like me,it's definitely a feat I have to achieve. And to my dear BFF who constantly makes fun of me, I believe you can do it too. Time to prioritise. Nobody's gona cry for you if you flunk your A levels. Nobody's gona sympathise. Nobody's gona give you a place in Dentistry. I really must do well,even if it's at the expanse of my social circle.

I'm going to be weird for the next few months. Eccentric;Anti-social,you might say.But let me tell you a secret. All the best people are.



P.S: Dear BFF, upload the photos we took at Vivo okay! Thanks be(a)stie!~
PSS: Alice in Wonderland's pretty interesting,4 Stars.

i said my pieceMonday, March 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM