A special dedication to my beloved ahbu/mummy! Thank you for teaching me to be headstrong,thank you for influencing me to cherish everyone around me,thank you for being such a good role model and always supporting humanitarian, thank you for not putting pressure on me(which makes me even more pressurized to excel), thank you for taking care of me when I fall sick and cleaning up for me whenever I vomit,poo in my pants(when I was young of course), thank you for all the reviews of the Korean dramas you've finished watching, thank you for always whacking buttocks when I cannot wake up at 6.15am for school,thank you for asking the primary school bus uncle to wait for me to finish excreting,thank you for your infectious laughter, thank you for freaking me out with your ghostly encounters and stories, thank you for being such a cute mum, thank you for always packing my breakfast into those tupperware and my ultraman water bottle when I was in primary one, thank you for watching me buy my first recess from outside the canteen, thank you for fetching me home from my first day if school, thank you for withstanding my tantrums and giving in to me. I'm proud to say that i've been a good boy!
Happy Mother's Day mummy, I love you so much! And I hope the dinner I'll be preparing tonight will be up to your standard:x

i said my pieceSunday, May 09, 2010 at 3:15 PM